Here's What to Expect from your Strategy Session
Commit to the call; respect & value each others time
You're expected to complete some questions and get close to your numbers prior to the call
This is a no BS environment, we're serious if you're serious.
Fit for Purpose
The purpose of the call is to see if we are a good fit, so relax and let's roll the sleeves up!
Clear your Calendar
Check your Web Cam & Mic
Know Your Basic Numbers
Think about your Occupancy & Revenue Goals
Congratulations on booking your Strategy Call with Hotel Rescue.
We look forward to helping you better understand how to take your business from it’s current performance to a whole new level! To make best use of our time together it’s important you are prepared for our call.
- Firstly, you need to ensure your calendar is clear and you are in a distraction free environment. Log-in to the call early, so you are ready and you’re mind is clear. Allow for some time after as well so you can make some notes and create an action list following the call.
- We use a video conferencing platform called ZOOM which is really easy to use. You just need to have a working Web Cam and Mic set up on your computer for it to work. Most laptops have this already set up, but a desktop computer typically has a separate component (so you should know whether you have already got this or not). If you do not have access to this technology you can simply dial in to the conference from your phone using the on screen instructions. THE LINK TO THE MEETING HAS BEEN SENT TO YOUR EMAIL.
- There is no major software download involved in joining a ZOOM meeting, however it may be a good idea to test your set up using this testing link TEST YOU ZOOM CONNECTION.
- Once the call begins, we’ll be asking you a number of questions to help us understand your current performance status. So we encourage you to refresh your knowledge of typical occupancy and revenue statistics. We will also be looking to understand how you go about growing your business and what your key pain points are. So just be ready to respond to those sorts of questions is all.
- Finally we want to here from you where you’d like to take your business. What are your goals and aspirations? Are you looking to grow occupancy, improve profits, do better at marketing and distribution, prepare the business for sale? You goals will largely shape how we can best support you.
Our aim from the session is simple:
To leave you with a better understanding of how to grow your Accommodation Business
Looking forward to meeting you.
Michael & Andreas
We’ll send you an email anyway, but if you’re keen to keep the ball rolling, jump ahead and get started on your homework now;
- Fill out the brief questionnaire at the below link
- Get to know you’re numbers more intimately, occupancy, revenue, average daily rate, revpar, lead times
- Think about your goals for the next 12 months; occupancy & revenue